Thursday, September 7, 2017

#188 Anything Goes + A Sentiment-AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE

Hello my friends!!!
Time for a new challenge at AUD SENTIMENTS  and for this week our theme is

ANYTHING GOES

You can make any type of project you want for this challenge such as a card, tag, scrapbook layout, altered item, pocket letter, box, etc.  Just make sure you follow the theme and include a sentiment.

And our sponsor for this week is


And here is my card using awesome image ,kindly provided by sponsor,
ENGLISH BULL TERRIER #4. This card is going to be for one of my best friends.She has 3 of them and I colored the image,with my Winsor & Newton ProMarkers, to be a black dog,she has two white girls and one black  male.After I colored him I die cut in white and in Kraft and make a Kraft frame around it.Also I die cut from Kraft sentiment and last touch are adding a few black enamel dots.


So if you like my card and get inspired,follow me on my blog for some more inspirational cards,and also join us in our Anything goes challenge

With this card I will participate at...
CCC digi #80 - no designer paper
Artistic inspirations #185 - anything goes
Love to scrap #101 - anything goes


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Lovely design too!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Blessings,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW ! that is such a fabulous card. I love the design with the die cuts and your colouring of the dog is stunning :-)
    Thank you using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Thank you also for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combo of kraft and white, perfect to showcase your dog. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image, nice design. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, stunning beautiful and I want a hug with him/her. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring!
    Hugs,Sandy (Aud Sentiments teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the image
    colouring is fab
    Thank you for joining us at Love Promarkers this week

    Clare x (clarejonesy.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Handsome dog, beautifully framed. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image and colouring! Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future.
    HUGS!
    Ann Love To Scrap! Challenge DT
    http://anncard.blogspot.tw

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...