Wednesday, September 6, 2017

POLKADOODLES NEW RELEASE-WINNIE WHITE CHRISTMAS COLLECTION

Hello my friends!!!
I have exited news for you today...Nikky ,from POLKADOODLES , has made an FABULOUS new release for you...WINNIE WHITE CHRISTMAS COLLECTION...It's most adorable collection you have ever seen...and all the images,design sheets,foliage,papers...so many elements you have....Oh,boy...
Hop to the SHOP-now and get some discount..the code is...104U
And I am so happy and proud to be in the launch team.

      And here is my first make...I used WINNIE-CHRISTMAS SHOPPING black and white image and colored her with my ZIG markers.The sentiment are from FESTIVE WORD ART (30+) and the poinsettia I printed 3 times in different sizes (for dimension ) and fussy cut it.Last touch are few anemal dots.

Hope you like our new release and visit shop to don't miss discount you get.
With this card I will participate at...


12 comments:

  1. She's precious. So cute! Don't forget about our DT Call!
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and image. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, the colours are so pretty and the image is adorable! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the cutest thing!! All in white and pink looking so soft and adorable! Thank you for sharing at Love to Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image, beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for making your mark at the Alphabet Challenge blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and image!
    Bravo!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww this is so sweet and it's colored beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love everything about this! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's September "Anything Goes" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...