Wednesday, May 31, 2017

ATSM CHALLENGE # 244 CAS FEATHER CARD

Hello my friends!!!
It's Wednesday and time for a new challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE challenge blog,and for this week our theme is...CAS...clean and simply cards.
I must admit,the CAS cards are always big temptation and challenge to me.I love "rich" cards,with layers and embellishments and CAS cards are opposite ,so I always fill that they are "empty".So today I made card using  Stamp o Clear stamps "The Feathers".Love that stamp set,even I use it so rarely ...it got so many different shapes and sizes of feathers,awesome.I colored my watercolor background with ZIG markers,and blend it,and after it was dry I stamped the feathers and fussy cut them.After I arrange the feathers,I cut a stripe of glitter paper and embossed the sentiment.I also embossed feathers with clear glitter embossing powder for some shimmer .Last touch was dropping some splatters.


Hope you like my card and getinspired to join our challenge.

With this card I will also participate at...






11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Perfect for the challenge. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used on this card, Zeljka - great CAS design! Thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely CAS card. Love the bright colours and the design. Great splatters too. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful - love the splatters with the light touch like your feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and love the use of colours Zeljka. Thank you for playing with at TTCRD -ATG Challenge. Looking forward to see you again...GoodLuck!!

    Hema
    DT- TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Zeljka! You have really hit the classy, elegant and timeless look that a CAS card should have. Stunning effect with the rainbow water colour background used on the feathers, and the splatters really soften those images. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a beautiful CAS card. i wanted to enter this challenge myself but missed the deadline. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still have the time Theresa,but only 1 hour...hugs Željka

      Delete
    2. And thank you for your lovely comments,I really appreciate it xx

      Delete
  8. What a lovely card. I love the watercolor on the feathers. The splatters look fantastic. Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    Such a lovely card! Thank you for participating at Creative Moments Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...