Thursday, March 31, 2016

Cards with stencil

Hello my friends!!!!
Finally the  sun and warm days are arrived here in Croatia...LOVE IT.The temperature is almost 20 C¨.Yeeaaaa.
So in that sunny mud I made two similar cards using polka dot stencil and rose die from Paper Smooches.The sentiment is also from Paper Smooches.I inked with distress inks in ombre stile. 
For the second card I inked the rose two,and mounted on a dark blue cardstock,and use blue sequins.



With the first card I enter at:LESS IS MORE-Challenge #269 POLKA DOTS

and with the second atAAA CARDS-Game #61: Stencilling


16 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Zeljka! the rose looks beautiful against the stenciled background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely, classy cards. I really like the ombre blue, and the sequins are a perfect finishing touch! I headed over here from Less is More - great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous card that look really good !! I have also become your latest blog follower !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments,Sid,and thank you for start folowing me...XX Zeljka

      Delete
  4. Love both of these. I like the partial stencil effect and also the ombre. I especially like the second one because the rose really stands out Thanks for linking up and playing along our stenciling challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great stencil cards with fab inking!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you faded the dots on the first card. They are both beautiful cards.
    Thanks for sharing them with us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice on the background inking! Nice cards. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two super dotty cards, I love the way they are shaded...
    Thanks so much for joining us this week.
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...